- USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals (and numerous State
supplements for CCPs)
USCCA CC&HDF can aso be broken down into three modules:
* USCCA Basic Handgun Fundamentals
* USCCA Concealed Carry Fundamentals
* USCCA Home Defense Fundamentals
- USCCA Women's Handgun & Self Defense Fundamentals
USCCA WH&SDF can also be broken into three modules, Levels 1-3
- USCCA Countering the Mass Shooter Threat Seminar
- USCCA Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (and Massachusetts supplement for LTC/FOID)
- NRA Home Firearm Safety (and Massachusetts supplement for LTC/FOID)
- NRA Basics of Rifle Shooting (and Massachusetts supplement for FOID)
- Personalized training in any aspect of firearm safety or use (inquire for pricing).
Kevin is an instructor at Firearm Instruction for Responsible Carry, NH, and is a USCCA and NRA Certified Instructor. He is a veteran of the Coast Guard, with a specialty in maritime safety and is a marine safty qualification training officer. He is also a NRA Range Safety Officer, and is active in the competative shooting sports (IDPA, USPSA, 3-Gun).
Tim is an associate instructor at Firearm Instruction for Responsible Carry, NH, and is a NRA Certified Instructor. He is a former firefighter/EMT. He spent several years as a Range Safety Officer at a public range and provided personal instruction in firearm safety. Tim's focus is on rifles, but has experience in all shooting methods.