Firearm Instruction for Responsible Carry NH (FIRC NH) is a firearm safety instruction organization with one overarching mission: to help promote responsible firearm ownership.
We want all of our students to become an effective defender of themselves and those they care most about. We want to ensure that all of our students learn the basics of safe firearm handling and responsible firearm ownership. We aim to provide the best training in basic self-defense with a firearm, methods to avoid conflicts and resolve those that have already started to deescalate the situation, ensure the use of basic safe firearm tactics and firearm handling, and offer a hands-on, do's-and-don'ts of the basics of getting into competative shooting sports such as IDPA, USPSA, or other nationally recognized competative shooting sports organization. We also want to ensure that you can legally apply for a concealed carry permit from your state or others, so our courses provide state specific supplements to satisfy many of their requirements.
We have courses specifically designed for women to be introduced to, and improve their confidence in, firearm ownership and handling, and advancing concealed carry skills. We strive to help woman learn and improve their firearm handling skills and have the mindset necessary to defend themselves and their loved ones.
We also specialize in introducing children as young as 9 years old to the firearm safety rules and the basics of firearm safety while providing a safe and enjoyable environment for them to learn and shoot!
FIRC's goal is to introduce people to the wonderful and fun world of safe and responsible firearms ownership. In order to do this, we are willing to travel to you to provide our training. Course-required shooting still must be completed on our approved range unless your facility specifically allows outside instructors to teach there.
We also offer training seminars on preventing and stopping mass shooters to individuals and organizations. Let us know what you are looking for: we either have the course for you or can tailor one to your needs. These courses contain no shooting qualification, so can be held anywhere!
Our primary range facility is Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton, NH, just outside of Concord, NH off of I-89.
- USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals (and numerous State
supplements for CCPs)
USCCA CC&HDF can aso be broken down into three modules:
* USCCA Basic Handgun Fundamentals
* USCCA Concealed Carry Fundamentals
* USCCA Home Defense Fundamentals
- USCCA Women's Handgun & Self Defense Fundamentals
USCCA WH&SDF can also be broken into three modules, Levels 1-3
- USCCA Countering the Mass Shooter Threat Seminar
- USCCA Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (and Massachusetts supplement for LTC/FOID)
- NRA Home Firearm Safety (and Massachusetts supplement for LTC/FOID)
- NRA Basics of Rifle Shooting (and Massachusetts supplement for FOID)
- Personalized training in any aspect of firearm safety or use (inquire for pricing).